About the Journal
Konya Technical University Faculty of Architecture and Design is the owner and publisher of ICONARP.
ICONARP International Journal of Architecture and Planning as a free, open access, academic e-journal considers original research articles and viewpoints in peer-reviewed.
Architecture, Planning and Design are strongly affected by other disciplines such as fine arts, philosophy, engineering, geography, economics, politics, sociology, history, psychology, geology, information technology, ecology, law, security and management. However, there are not enough academic journals which specifically focus on the connections of architecture, planning and design with other fields of science. ICONARP aims to fill that gap. Our scope is to provide a suitable space for theoretical, methodological and empirical papers in architectural, urban and real estate studies.
ICONARP aims to be a reputable platform for the studies of Architecture, Planning and Design.
ICONARP's objectives are:
- To question global and local interactions in the field of Architecture, Planning and Design,
- To discover the relationship between Architecture, Planning and Design,
- To increase the contribution of Architecture, Planning and Design to social and behavioral sciences,
- To discover the relationship of Architecture, Planning and Design with other fields of science that are affected and affect,
- To develop theoretical and methodological foundations of Architecture, Planning and Design,
- To discuss the role of architects, planners, designers and real estate players today and in the future,
- To compare the differences between architecture, planning and design research, practices and education in different countries,
- To bring a scientific view of current issues and discussions in field of Architecture, Planning, Design and Real Estate,
- To discover innovative methods and techniques in the field of Architecture, Planning, Design and Real Estate
ICONARP is indexed and abstracted by:
- EMERGING SOURCES CITATION INDEX (Web of Science ESCI)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- TR DİZİN (TUBITAK Ulakbim)
- ICONDA Bibliographic (The International Construction Database)
- AVERY INDEX
- ULRICHSWEB (Global Serials Directory)
- NSD Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals
- OCLC WorldCat
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- ROAD (Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources)